Thursday, May 15, 2014

stoner queen pt.2

I am never sure about posting what I like to call my raps, because they might not translate as well into poems. But actually they all tell a story and today I will share my most recent rap, and probably the one I am most proud of, about my problems with marijuana


Here we go again, I'm stoned again, feeling at home again,
did you know you're my most loyal friend?
With possibilities that never end, all the rules I can bend, can't wait to tend to my addiction;
it's not fiction, I need to feel the friction in my life, didn't realize the strife it caused,
the fact that I had formed a clause.
Here's to you and me, colour kelly green, have you seen what it brings to me?
The possibility to eat, keep going that sweet beat in my head, get my shit read.
All problems are dead in these moments, trying to own it, condone it, 
the fact that maybe I still can't control it.
it's the opponent, but I thought of us as teammates, we can always relate, when I am in this state,
 I feel fucking great.
Here I see what's going on, when I'm with you I feel calm and strong, time to hit another bong;
this is where I belong writing songs, well, rhymes. No matter how many times I fall, stall,
or hit a wall. I'll turn to you, so true, maybe today I'll make a breakthrough,
move to uncharted territory, as I continue to tell my story.
I have a theory, a query, about why it makes me think so clearly, have more desire,
feel the fire and passion and emotional attachment; give me the will to action,
and without it feel a fraction of the thrill, the pleasure in each day, but am I wasting away?
Giving up on shit before it starts instead of following my heart, there for me from the start
while I'm denying that you're tearing me apart.
And I'd be lying if I said I'd figured this out before now, I'm kind of realizing as I'm writing this down.
Better take off my crown, to being stoner queen,
I'm not trying to be mean but from what I've seen I could smoke most people clean.
Now that's in the past gotta learn fast how to make a vast improvement, in my self development movement. It better not get arrested, but I guess I tend to test it, cuz I'm getting bested,
eyes red, I'll get this yet...


Something I am always working on is trying to set boundries with smoking pot. I find it easier that others sometimes, and I also think pot helps me in terms of being an HSP. I feel it helps ease some of my anxiety throughout the day and can also help me let out my emotions if I have been trying to move past them which for me doesn't seem to work. It can be really challenging for me because I tend to indulge myself with what feels good to me and for me so finding a balance so I can ease my mind but still accomplish what I need to in a day can be tricky. I am doing much better than I used to know that I at least know this can be a problem. There is always room for growth and I definitely keep in mind not to be run by marijuana, but to let it be a sort of therapy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment